1. Microcentrifuge tubes are available in 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml and other capacity specifications.
2. The cap can be opened and closed with one hand for easy operation.
3. Polypropylene material, chemical and low temperature resistant.
4. Temperature tolerance: -80°C to +121C temperature range without deformation.
5. Using high-quality raw materials, the tube wall is super clear and easy to observe.
6. Parts of the cap and body are frosted for easy marking.
7. EO, gamma irradiation sterilization or clean unsterilized optional.
8. Pyrogen-free, DNase-free, and RNase-free for purchase.
1. (Ultra) Low Adsorption
In laboratory molecular biology research, in order to maximize sample recovery and ensure accurate and reliable subsequent analysis, it is necessary to minimize sample loss for low-concentration samples (such as low-concentration protein/DNA, etc.) The centrifuge tube with low adsorption inner wall significantly reduces the adsorption of sample (protein/DNA) to the tube wall, which can maximize the recovery of protein/DNA.
2. High security
The snap-on safety cover design can effectively prevent the centrifuge tube from popping or bursting during the experimental operation, especially when the tube body is heated to provide the maximum safety factor.
Spiral centrifuge tube with O-type leak-proof gasket can effectively prevent leakage, and the joint design of the tube body and the screw cap avoids cross contamination.