1. The main material of the stool specimen cup is medical grade PP or PS. The PP specimen cup is resistant to high temperature of 121°C, high pressure and no deformation. Various styles, capacities, and lid colors are designed to suit the needs of different specimen collection and experiments.
2. The sampling scoop and the cup cover are integrally injection-molded, making the sample collection more reliable. The large frosted surface is convenient for inspectors to write and mark.
3. Good sealing, effectively prevent leakage and pollution of specimens, easy to store and transport, avoid contact between patients and medical staff and specimens, safe and reliable.
4. Labels can be customized according to customer needs.
5. Different sterilization or packaging methods such as EO sterilization, single plastic bag packaging, etc. can be selected as needed.