1. The innovative jet implanted nylon fiber technology maximizes the sampling efficiency of the sampling swab. The nylon fiber is vertically and evenly attached to the surface of the swab head, which greatly increases the collection and release efficiency of cell and virus samples. Improve analytical sensitivity, no specimen residue, speed up the process of specimen processing, the unique breakable design of ABS plastic rod. It is suitable for the collection of cervix, nasopharynx, oral throat and forensic samples, virus, DNA and other samples.
2. The upright nylon fibers are like a soft brush to collect more specimens. The capillary action between nylon fibers enhances the loading of aqueous samples, and the samples are concentrated on the surface of the swab for easier elution.
3. It has excellent sample collection and release capabilities, can quickly adsorb trace samples, and has high release efficiency. An increase in the number of target cells could help improve the sensitivity of rapid diagnostic tests.
4. Flocking swabs have obvious advantages in nasopharyngeal sampling, microbial sampling, especially in the collection of viruses and DNA.
5. 100,000-level purification environment, strict production process conditions, production under ISO13485 quality control and product CE requirements. DNase and RNase-free, endotoxin-free, and cytostatic.